SRO4YOU
Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) Ezlb9t10
SRO4YOU
Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) Ezlb9t10

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterRegister
أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، اذا كانتهذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى ، فيرجى التكرم بزيارةصفحة التعليمـات، بالضغط هنا.كما يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيلبالضغط هناإذارغبتبالمشاركة في المنتدى، أما إذا رغبت بقراءة المواضيعوالإطلاع فتفضل بزيارة المواضيع التيترغب.

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method)

حفظ البيانات؟
الرئيسية
التسجيل
فقدت كلمةالمرور
البحث فىالمنتدى

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
H2O
المـديـر العـام
المـديـر العـام
H2O

العمر : 36

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) Empty
PostSubject: Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method)   Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:31 pm

This error us with a product designed to be sold with Silk gameserver we put the NPC with gold opening price often repeatedly shrugged register or gold price, saying warns us.In fact helpful, but we do not need. Just stopping completely the press there is another task we eskitme our Maus.

(Because of this 3 Mauser my left hook bi printing bi not press b remains depressed bi's in motion absurdly is getting on top. One of them sometimes makes himself right click. it's not all make-believe that something resembling neon lights racing cars priced between 50-70 pounds were smart Mauser 3000 ppi.) 

1 - first, do not forget to turn our music. !! This is the most important point. I give below the music.

Warning Box
you can not if you do not open the Music !!

2 - We open with our OllyDbg gameserver'i and the first "Debug / Run" are doing. (It may take 1-2 minutes.)

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) Y379yl

3 - right click on it anywhere in the upper left section "Search for / All Referenced Text Strings" We click.

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) 2vVlzq

4 - Here you will leave somewhere at the bottom, but if you notice going to do a text search and search will tell us whether you can not find the bottom line. We can go to the beginning of the first line to prevent this. (Ctrl + Home) 
5 - the right click anywhere "Search for text" click and we are looking for it. ---- (Register shrugged price.)

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) NY3DnM

Disclosure Box
strings need to write in error, which will be encountered in this line is the memory transfer line. The bottom line is a call flow diagram that this string of errors to us. If we wanted to go to this diagram without an error here will make the return.In this way we will allow no time to give error messages. So we'll pass. So Cracker Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) Icon10But it is quite legal Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) Icon17. And we are not hackersGet rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) Haha

To bypass all errors continue these spoilers ...

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) SpoilermaxClick to view the hidden content
6 - We found a line we seek. Now we double click on these lines, and we return to expression in the CPU. 
7 - As you can see from the picture we're going to the bottom line of this line in the string back across our back and we are importing a txt eat Copy this line.

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) WWLzAP

8 - 006A98B4. There are some silly code E8 77A02B00 CALL sr_games.00963930 our form. Here there runs the script goes to the CALL command 00.96393 million sr_games.00963930 Expression and saw RETN return here. We then let's go to that expression. 9 - press CTRL + D're going to eat Expression 00.96393 million.

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) 4YvAL0

That marked script's working us to give it annoying bug. 

10 - The top 00.96393 million / $ 81EC 04.04 million SUB ESP, click-click on the 404 line SPACE. Wipe Out commands only writes and Assemblee RETN we click. (Fill with NOP's should be checked)

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) LdWMg1

We made the necessary arrangements. Now he will return without an error when they come here to give the program error.

It's not all my fault, but I Agee is only if you also want to go to price errors (which in fact was the main goal and I would recommend it more), continue with these spoilers.
Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) SpoilermaxClick to view the hidden content
6 - 3, we find the lower bottom line here. Gold and silk representing price errors. They are pictured as the copying of three and we are referring to eat a txt

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) 5pOknz

7 - Then we are going to double-click any of the CPU window again. Then Ctrl + End by going down to the bottom and click on one of the empty Expression "Space" and we click we enter our RETN command. Rew same CTF was similar to what we did when replacing. We are entering Command String Only not this time. (In fact, it can get through direct lines that do not need to bother, but it's just as easy and more stable.)

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) APZDR2

8 - One sticking line copy txt Worldwide.

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) EQ1q0B

Add this line to direct our fault anything that will make our new series of programs now calling function 9 - we're going to save it Txt'miz the first search function to CTRL + G string Adresse 3. And we click on the address of the so error range with a bottom line that calls the expression of, is getting SPACE and "CALL" after the script was written in the expression address our new add we replace expression address. 10 - We're in this for the other two strings.

Get rid of the vsro Register Silk Price fault! (ASM) (Extra Added Method) Y3GlAD

11 - Right-click anywhere "Copy to executable / All Modifications" We are also doing that we copy all the errori. The diagram of our new program comes in a new window. 12 - He's in the window, right click "Save File" We're putting the name of the sr_gameserver.ex We are saving somewhere. We are replacing it with its own GS z. 13 - call asking if I would use the $ 10 price did not get you. 14 - you click on the button Thank you see on the bottom right.

------------- - I can not deal with you ready give it to me if you say you're welcome 500 B settings made below as a link, giving Greenbook 120 cap removed completely ready Gameserver. Use good-bye

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SRO4YOU :: منتدى عمل السيرفرات الخاصة :: قسم الشروحات و البرامج المستخدمة في عمل السيرفرات الخاصة-
Jump to: